im supposed to have gone back today, college tomorrow and all, but as im still ill, ive decided to delay this journey, just for a few extra nights, so i can spend some quality resting time in my home home. but yesterday when i was still planning on going, i went to boarders to get a magazine to read - fuck me. i had no idea what to get. unless you know exactly what you want, you need at least a few hours and one of their chairs to really make your decision. i ended up not getting one lol, im already as indecisive as you can be so i wasnt too amazed. still, chhhrriiisst.
- lil wayne 14 years old
- "Late 90s teen infested london bedrooms on sunda...
- think these are from nov dec, quite like them now ...
- Philips: Carousel from CCW - Lab on Vimeo.
- mash sf
- john copeland, mike ...
- eric adorn
- boarders magazine section is mental
- R*I*P Shawn Mortensen
- A Night in the City from oldarmstrong on Vimeo.
- soo good
- another skate show on vbs?!
- lets twist
- another rad pad
- vauxhall and i
- ant and dec maybe
- "got a new place"
- myspace LOL
- oh hey dude
- as if
- i need to build a bridge
- i live half around a hour out of my home town city...
- here are some stills..
- whats my age again..
- why dont things like this happen where i live?
- im still at home, and have found another disk of o...
- assessments are lameeee
- still from the reader, one of the best film ive s...
- all that gooodness
- crew dem, burnside.
- dan and ell, brotherly lover at bar music hall 07...
- fast times at city college
- im home for easter now, and just found this disk ...
- ▼ April (44)